Our attorneys represent employers, self-insured entities, and insurance carriers in all aspects of workers compensation law. We partner with our clients to reduce injuries, minimize costs, and aggressively defend their business interests. Having handled hundreds of these cases, we have the skills, resources, and experience required to help you successfully navigate the ever-changing North Carolina workers compensation waters.
The best workers compensation claim is the one that never happens. Our attorneys are dedicated to helping your company identify practical and efficient ways to reduce workplace injuries and their associated costs. Whether through conducting training seminars, advising on claim investigation, or providing updates on evolving areas of workers compensation law, Martineau King PLLC will work with you to craft preventative measures that best fit your needs.
When a workplace injury or occupational disease is alleged, Martineau King PLLC will be there. Our attorneys are available to assist you in investigating claims, gathering needed evidence, and aggressively pursuing all available defenses. We have the experience and knowledge required to understand the complicated legal and medical issues that surround a workers compensation claim. We recognize the need for cost-effective management of claims and strive to provide efficient but thorough solutions to your workers compensation problems.
Martineau King’s attorneys have decades of experience before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and appellate courts of North Carolina. When litigation arises, we will partner with you to develop a proactive strategy that is tailored to your company’s particular circumstances and business objectives. Our attorneys have effectively represented clients in:
- Administrative motions before the Office of the Executive Secretary including Motions to Compel, Motions related to medical treatment and Form 18M motions
- Suspension or termination of benefits where appropriate through Form 24 hearings
- Form 26A and Form 30 agreements
- Settlement of claims at mediation
- Evidentiary hearings before the deputy commissioners of the North Carolina Industrial Commission
- Appeals before the Full Commission of the North Carolina Industrial Commission and appellate courts of North Carolina
Solving Your Legal Problems IS Our Business
To discuss your legal needs, contact Martineau King PLLC today.